Navigační cesta dokumentu
International students in the Czech programmes
Foreign students who are able to follow instruction in the Czech language can study at the College of Polytechnics Jihlava under the same conditions as Czech citizens.
As we are a public college, students who follow programmes in Czech do not pay tuition fee, but they pay their living expenses (accommodation, food, books, fees, transport, entertainment, insurance).
In order to study at the College foreign applicants:
- have their secondary school certificate or diploma validated by the regional education authorities in the Czech Republic here NB. Please inquire there which documents are necessary. It is possible to validate only a diploma of secondary education, not certificates for individual courses. You may be asked to sit several nostrification exams. Check the dates!
- fill in the online application form, which is open between January and July
- pass the entrance examination in the Czech language on the dates set by the College (June, August), detailed information for all degree programmes here
- demonstrate the proficiency in the Czech language at B1 level at an entrance examination or prove the knowledge by a certificate (secondary school certificate, i.e. maturitní zkouška z českého jazyka a literatury)
- non-EU citizens must have a visa. To apply for this you will need a document confirming the purpose of your stay in the Czech Republic issued by the College and a confirmation of accommodation. Contact the International Office. Information for third-country nationals here
- have health insurance valid in the Czech Republic
Leaflets to download
The College also hosts several Czech government scholarship holders who pursue studies in the Czech language. (The College does not organize preparatory courses in the Czech language).
More information on scholarship
Detailed information on studies in the Czech Republic www.studyin.cz
- Autor : Mgr. Vladimír Brtník
- Poslední změna : 23. srpna 2018 15:10